Step back in time as you enter the ‘Old World Charm’ of the Coeur d’ Alene Wedding Chapel
This vintage historical church boasts of its unique character of high rounded ceiling, the old wooden carved pews, a stone raised alter, and a balcony with with additional seating for your guests.
An elegant setting for your wedding
With fifteen years of wedding experience, we know that this is your special day. We can help you in your planning to assure you of a Wedding that will give you memories that will last a lifetime.
- The Wedding and Reception held at the same location.
- Your guests won’t have to do extra traveling and you won’t lose guests from the wedding.
- You’re in Good Hands
- Suzanne has designed florals for thirty years. Some of her clientele include; The Embassy Suite Hotels, The Red Lion and Cedars Restaurants.
- Lisa has been in the restaurant business for twenty five years. She has owned her own business for 10 years and her cakes and designs are out of this world.
- DJ John ran a successful night club for twelve years in the Seattle area. Deciding to make the move to Sandpoint to be with his son, John has been a Disc Jockey here at the Chapel for six years and has been a professional radio broadcaster for five.
- Minister Dennis Oliver has been with us for fifteen years. He is frequently asked to perform weddings at other venues due to his popularity and style.
- Plenty of Parking
- Gorgeous private outside garden area for weddings, pictures or guests to enjoy themselves.
We are dedicated to making your wedding day as beautiful, romantic and memorable as humanly possible, and with our extremely competitive pricing; you’ll be able to have an equally beautiful and romantic honeymoon!